Class Jamón Cutting With Wine And Beer Tasting
We bring you a more than interesting workshop. A practical initiation course in cutting ham.
Roberto, our expert, will teach you all the “tricks” how to cut your next ham and use the most of it.
In addition, we will taste local wines or beers.
Estimated Length : 1,5 – 2 hours
What to wear? Since the activity takes place outdoors, we recommend to use:
- shoes to move comfortably in nature
- comfortable clothes
- a jacket (if the weather requires it)
Meeting point: in the center of Porriño (further indications after booking the activity)
- Transfer by minivan from O Porriño to the workshop site and the return trip
- Learning how to cut Spanish ham
- Jamón ibérico tasting cut by Roberto during the class
- Wine tasting (Denomination of Origin Rías Baixas) or if you prefer you can taste local beer
- Local guide who speaks Spanish, English, German and Slovak
You will get:
- Stamp in your “Credencial” if you pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela
- Jamón cut by you during the class
Our gastronomic class is available in several languages, among them in Spanish or German.
As we count with limited group of people, book ASAP!
Need more information? Contact us!
If you want to be informed about our new activities and events, please fill in the following form: